Aug 18, 2009

The first words...

It had been quite long.... since i put last post on this blog. Due to my infinite love to the gujarati language, i kept blogging in that only.... and will do so till i can. But writing something in the language i use throughout the day and mostly for all endevours of my professional life, was a thought in my mind since i started this blog. I kept the first post as it is just to remind myself that it had been years since i have written something here. So from now, as my wife is handling the gujarati website, and we are running quite smooth with it, i wish to express something which is happening everyday, which is thought provoking and which is not (generally) noted while you work.

Hope this effort can create some good refreshment for mind.

Regards,

Jignesh L Adhyaru

No comments: